Professional Organizing Services

Decluttering

Minimalism

Interior Decorating

Time Management

Organizing

Seniors Organizing

Living Spaces

Moving

Downsizing

Storage Spaces

Kitchens

Closets

Did You Know?

Clutter affects your sleep, mental health, and ability to focus. It also wreaks havoc on your productivity and you’re more likely to grab that junk food over healthy choices.

According to the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), we use only 20% of the stuff we own. The other 80% is kept and never used.

A survey conducted by the National Soap and Detergent Association showed that getting rid of clutter eliminated 40% of housework in the average home.

NAPO also reported that on average we spend one year of our lives looking for things that we own. That’s over 8,700 hours looking for lost of misplaced items.

Welcome to Redeem My Space

Feeling Overwhelmed? I work with you to declutter, organize, maintain, and Redeem your Space so you can get on with LIVING! Let’s create a home in which you can relax and rejuvenate – a space where you can thrive, and feel a sense of peace! Book a free consultation today!

(403) 397-2282 – Serving Calgary & Area

Trained Professional Organizer
Member of Professional Organizers in Canada

What Clients Say

I'm ready to Redeem My Space!

Click button below to contact me today.

Book a free consult!

Serving Calgary & Area